About Meizitang Botanical Slimming
Major Ingredients and Working Principle
- Xianxian Cao (Siegesbeckia)
- An extract that has been often used in Chinese medicine to treat insomnia,liver, headache& dizziness. It includes various plant fibers, and can dissolve fat cells and change them into energy.
- Artemisia Dracunculus (Tarragon)
- This perennial herb is said to help calm the nerves and deal with insomnia. More importantly, it can effectively reduce the fat belly, because it can make the food fully digested and prevent the accumulation of extra food.
- Psyllium Husk
- This is an Asian plant that has the function of equanimity. Its seeds are often used as a natural laxative to relieve constipation and lose weight. With Job's tears, it can cure the obesity caused by edema.
- Job's Tears
- It is reported that Job's tear can help lose weight and lower the cholesterol level. Besides, it can inhibit the growth of cancer cells and destroy them. Moreover, it is diuretic and a good tonic for spleen and lung.
Don't know the working theory of Meizitang? Read More!
☆ Restrain the lipase activity in stomach and intestinal canal
In this way, the body will not absorb the fat in food and moreover, people could excrete the equal quantity of fat as that has been taken.
☆ Improve the basic metabolism ratio (BMR) of fat
This means to boost the body metabolism and increase the consumption of energy. The body fat would be broken up into heat, carbon dioxide and water. This product can not only reduce the redundant fat, but also supplement many kinds of amino acid and trace element such as copper, iron, phosphorus, calcium, potassium, zinc and selenium etc.